Statement of Faith
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the living God and the only Savior from sin
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the Great Physician and the Healer of the body through the Atonement
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the baptizer with the Holy Spirit today, just as He was on the Day of Pentecost.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the Soon Coming King , Coming back to earth again as the only hope for a dying world.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forevermore
In 1970 Wayman Mitchell went to the small town of Prescott, Arizona. From here, a spiritual fire was launched that is spanning the globe. Since that time over 2600 churches have been planted with crusades and conferences touching hundreds of thousands every year.
The church here in High Point, North Carolina is a product of that vision and is working to see it expanded in the short time that remains before Jesus returns. God has given us a vision for the day we live in. Our message is simple, yet it is the cornerstone of all truth. JESUS CHRIST is the ONLY hope for mans’ salvation.
In a world full of empty dreams and false promises, there is a truth which grows stronger every day…
JESUS CHRIST, THE SAVIOR OF THE WORLD
The Potter’s House Christian Fellowship Church exists as a local congregation to witness to the world of God’s love as revealed in His Son, Jesus Christ, our crucified, risen, exalted and soon-returning King. We seek to teach the Word of God and spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ in the power of the Holy Spirit. Our goal is the shaping and equipping of our church family so that disciples will be nourished and empowered to fulfill their God-ordained purpose and ministry. As members of the church our desire is to bring glory to God through our public and private lives. We do this by rejoicing in Christ Jesus; increasing in the knowledge of God through the study and application of the scriptures; by growing in godly character; by practicing Biblical fellowship; by serving one another with our spiritual gifts, our time and our money; by proclaiming the Gospel in High Point, North Carolina and to the ends of the earth.
Our mission is accomplished by keeping focused on our core values.
- WORSHIP IS A PRIORITY: We live to worship God joyfully and gratefully for Who He is and for all that He has done. (Jn.4:23,24)
- GOD’S WORD is the final authority for life: We seek to grow through the consistent application of scripture to our lives, our attitudes and our relationships. (1Pet.2:2)
- SPIRIT-FILLED WITNESS to our world: We seek to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ through personal witness, evangelistic endeavors as a church and through church-planting both at home and abroad. (Mt.28:18-20)
- FELLOWSHIP: As an interdependent people, we understand the value of meeting together as a corporate body and in smaller groups to bear one another’s burdens. (Heb.10:24,25)
- GIVING AND STEWARDSHIP: We recognize that all our material possessions are a gift from God given to further His work and glory in the world. We value giving money to further the ministries of the church through our tithes and offerings. (2Cor.8:7)
- COMMITMENT TO SERVICE: The Holy Spirit gives each of us abilities to serve one another, the church at large, and the community in which we live. Discovering and developing those gifts to serve others is our constant aim. (Gal.5:13,14)